Miyerkules, Pebrero 19, 2014

My dream, My future

                "Sir! sir!, here's now our papers for the last month" said by the secretary of Bank of the Philippines manager Christian Louie E. Acenas. I want to be a manager, manager of one bank.
I dreamed so many things before, wanted to be a teacher, doctor and a basketball player. So many dreams that I can,t even named them all, but how?, I'm focused in just one goal, to be success full in life. I dreamed it because I want to be success full in my own moves and strategies. I just want to become success full in the future.
                Dreams are inspiration in achieving one's goal. Just dream, don't stop dreaming because dreaming is free. Continue dreaming and may your dream become your future

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento